Saturday 2 March 2013

Cooking With Pooh?

This is not necessarily recommended as such...
 Yes, it is very real. My family and I thoroughly enjoy watching a christian comedian, Tim Hawkins, who did a sketch in which this was mentioned. I thought it was a joke at first but then my Mum found it on Amazon proving that it was not. Who in the world came up with that? Please do not tell me that a dozen grown men in suits sat around their polished table with untouched glasses of water discussing ideas for a title to then settle on this as the final conclusion. Someone somewhere is surely having a joke.
 When I was little, I was mad about Winnie the Pooh. I had all these little toys, loved the videos and my nickname for years was Pooh-bear too with many of my other siblings also often referred to using names of the other characters. Apparently it was something to do with me liking honey...
 Below is the video that we were watching. I've been home-schooled all my life and Tim was as well so the home-schooler references I found hilarious. I highly recommend anything else by Tim as he is absolutely awesome at what he does. He's done half-a-dozen or so concerts and also has a YouTube channel so be sure to check him out. Click here to see his website!



"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine..."


Seasoned with Gladness,

Jacob


"To glorify my Savior, Jesus Christ, the Creator 
of the universe and spread further abroad His glorious gospel." - Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment